Eduardo Sánchez Morrondo
Born in 1953 in Gijón (Asturias), Eduardo Sánchez Morrondo holds a degree and PhD in Chemical Sciences from the University of Oviedo.
From 1975 to 1980, he was a professor of chemical sciences at the University of Oviedo. Between 1980 and 2002 he worked in several subsidiaries of the Dow Chemical Group, holding the positions of president and general manager of Dow Chemical Ibérica and Dow France, and vice-president of Dow Europe. He has been a member of the management committee of British Petroleum España and, since 2002, he has been chairman and founder of the Bonheur group, which brings together various companies.
He has been president of the European Association of Extruded Polystyrene Manufacturers (Exiba); vice-president of the Spanish Chemical Industry Business Federation (Feique) and member of the executive committee and the organising committee of the Expoquimia trade fair. He is currently a member of the board of trustees and the executive committee of the Junior Achievement Foundation, and founding member and head of the industry round table of Madrid Foro Empresarial, and president of Compromiso Asturias XXI.
- 1st appointment: : 18-06-2004
- 2nd appointment: 9-04-2010
- 3th appointment: 10-06-2016
- 4th appointment: 5-06-2020
Number of shares
Mr Sánchez Morrondo declares that he does not own any Ercros shares.
Board and committee memberships
- External director of the board of directors of Ercros.
- Member of the appointments, remuneration, sustainability and corporate social responsibility committee of Ercros.
- Sole director of Bonheur Asesores.
- Sole director of Bonheur Accionistas.
- Chairman of the board of directors of Navec Group and Sego Finance.