Privacy statement for customers and suppliers
If you are an Ercros customer or supplier, this is the privacy statement that applies to you
Clients and suppliers personal data protection
Ercros S.A., in compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) and the Organic Law on data protection and guarantees of digital rights, has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorized access to personal data provided by clients and suppliers taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Responsible for the treatment: Ercros, S.A.
- Registered office: Avda. Diagonal, 593-595, 10th floor, 08014 Barcelona.
- Contact: tel. (+34) 934 393 009 - Fax: (+34) 934 308 073 - E-mail: email@example.com.
- Registration data: registration in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 8,880, Folio 182, Sheet 47,063 –NG.
- Financial Identification Number: A-08000630. A-08000630.
To carry out the aforementioned treatments, it is necessary to collect the following information for each of them:
- Management of contracts and offers.
- Management of orders.
- Contact information.
- Legal information of the client.
- Data related to access control to our facilities.
Purpose of treatment
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Maintain the contractual relationship with clients and/or suppliers.
- Coordination of business activities (CAE).
- Record personnel access to the Ercros S.A. facilities.
Legal basis of treatment
For these treatments, the legal basis and basis would be found in the current or future contractual relationship maintained between Ercros S.A. and the client and/or supplier companies about which the personal information necessary in the relationship between the parties is available.
Data retention time
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service between the parties and once completed, the information will be retained for the reasonable period that guarantees the defense of the legitimate rights of the parties involved or, where appropriate, the period determined by current legislation.
Exercise of rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition through the following means:
- By sending a written communication to the registered office of Ercros, S.A., indicating: “For the attention of privacy officer - Exercise rights”, or
- Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency