Ercros more than doubles its profit
- Profit for the first half of 2022 amounted to EUR 46.29 million, 128.4% higher than that achieved in the first half of 2021, which amounted to EUR 20.26 million.
- Adjusted ebitda for the first half of 2022 was EUR 75.20 million compared to EUR 44.55 million 1H21; an increase of 68.8%.
- Sales in the first half of 2022 amounted to EUR 531.86 million compared to EUR 359.97 million in 1H21; an increase of 47.8%.
- At 30 June 2022, Ercros had liquidity amounting to EUR 135.28 million, of which EUR 36.39 million related to cash and EUR 98.89 million to unused financing facilities.
- We expect 2022 to be better than 2021, although we expect the second half of the year to be weaker than the first due to the high level of uncertainty caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the increasing price of energy.
Income statements forthe 2022 and 2021 first halfs
Ercros guarantees that the relevant facts contained on this page correspond exactly to those sent by the Company to the CNMV, and disseminated by it to the market. The facts prior to those included in this section are available on the CNMV website.