Ercros obtains EUR 45 million ebitda and EUR 16 million profit
- In the first semester of 2023, Ercros obtained a contribution of EUR 145 million, an ebitda of EUR 45 million and a profit of EUR 16 million.
- These results comply with the forecast issued by Ercros on June 14 and have been achieved despite a European demand for chemical products that continues to show signs of weakness, with very volatile markets, subject to increasing competition and in full downward adjustment of prices and volumes.
- Ercros maintains a solid financial situation, with EUR 130 million of liquidity.
- We forecast a second half of 2023 weaker than the first. The consensus of the specialized publications is that the progress of the European chemical industry in 2023 will be weaker than that observed in 2022, a situation that should be corrected in 2024.
- In any case, Ercros will continue executing the 3D Plan, will maintain its presence in all the markets in which it operates and will take advantage of the opportunities that may present to defend its margins.
Profit and loss account for the first half of 2023 and 2022
Ercros guarantees that the relevant facts contained on this page correspond exactly to those sent by the Company to the CNMV, and disseminated by it to the market. The facts prior to those included in this section are available on the CNMV website.