Ercros earned profits of 17 million with an ebitda of 32 million
- First quarter 2022 profits were EUR 17.2 million, nearly twice the EUR 8.7 million earned in the same quarter of 2021.
- The first quarter 2022 adjusted ebitda was EUR 31.8 million, 49% more than the EUR 21.3 million in the same quarter of 2021.
- These results are in spite of the sharp spike in the cost of energy, raw materials, and transport, thanks to the company's proven ability to keep up with the demand for its products.
- Just as in 2021, the company's active engagement in the markets for chemical products combined with high production rates at its manufacturing plants were key to attaining the outstanding results recorded in the first quarter of 2022.
- We expect the trends observed in 2021 to continue in the first half of 2022, even making allowance for the war in the Ukraine and the situation in international energy markets. The second half of the year is hazier, and it is harder to make a distinct forecast.
Income statements for the 2022 and 2021 first quarters
Ercros guarantees that the relevant facts contained on this page correspond exactly to those sent by the Company to the CNMV, and disseminated by it to the market. The facts prior to those included in this section are available on the CNMV website.