The most widely used acid reagent in the industry
What is it used for?
Hydrochloric acid is known domestically as "salfuman" and is mainly used:
- As a laboratory acid reagent.
- For stripping metals.
- For the manufacture of dyes and dyestuffs, gelatines, synthetic rubber and metal chlorides.
- To manufacture pharmaceutical products.
- For effluent treatment and regeneration of ion exchange resins in water treatment.
- For pH regulation and as a flocculant in swimming pool water.
- For the manufacture of intermediate products in the industry.
- As an industrial and domestic washing and cleaning agent.
Request for information
If you would like more information about this product or want to contact our technicians, you can do so here.
Ercros certifies the quality, safety and environmental respect of the manufacture of this product, and is adhered to voluntary agreements that endorse its commitment to CSR and customer service.