It does much more than disinfect wounds
What is it used for?
Hydrogen peroxide - also known as hydrogen peroxide, dioxogen, water oxide or dioxidane - is popularly used in domestic and sanitary applications, but its main uses are in industry:
- As an intermediate material to obtain sodium chlorite (at the same production site).
- For bleaching pulp and de-inking recycled paper.
- For the synthesis of chemicals, such as nitric acid.
- For water treatment and environmental correction.
- In the pharmaceutical and cosmetics sector.
- As laboratory reagent.
- In the electronics, food and metal polishing industries.
- To manufacture hair dye.
- As a biocide.
- As a cleaning agent.
Request for information
If you would like more information about this product or want to contact our technicians, you can do so here.
Ercros certifies the quality, safety and environmental respect of the manufacture of this product, and is adhered to voluntary agreements that endorse its commitment to CSR and customer service.